Level 5 Qualifications for the Water & Environmental Industries
- Management of Water Production
- Management of Water Network
- Management of Waste Water Treatment
- Management of Waste Water Network
- Leading Innovation in the Water & Environmental Industries
- Management of Risk & Resilience
- Understanding Demand Management & Leakage
A new strategic approach in the Water Industry to technical competence.
A suite of focused Level 5 national qualifications bespoke to the Water Asset Owners and the Supply Chain.
Designed to advance the competenceof the Water Industry specifically targeting the learning needs of Managers to enable them to demonstrate their own competence
and provide the platform to drive up skilling throughout their organisation.
The ultimate aim being to foster confidence and raise the technical competence of the industry to the next level, to meet and exceed the requirements of PR19 and to
ensure demonstrable Manager competence complying with the emerging requirements of the Regulators.
See us at the WWT Water Industry Asset Management Conference May 2019