We aim at all times and at every opportunity to exceed our clients expectations
Developing client relations is paramount for L&DA, maintaining those relationships is an even greater priority. We ensure we spend time thoroughly understanding the complexities and range of individual client needs. We work in a timely and meticulous manner with our clients, maintaining regular communication to confirm the appropriate capture of needs.
Excellent customer relationships are the foundation of the L&DA business strategy.
- Case Study 1 – Drinking Water Safety Plan Based Standard Operating Procedure Review – UK Water Company
- Case Study 2 – Role Knowledge Gap Analysis and Coaching for Improvement – UK Water Company
- Case Study 3 – Making the most of your best resource – your staff. Developing an organisational innovation plan.
- Case Study 4 – Coaching Session for Learners undertaking a Level 5 programme in Water Production
- Case Study 5 – Draft Level 4 Apprenticeship Framework for United Arab Emirates
- Case Study 6 – Training of Account Managers to support Water Efficiency Initiative
- Case Study 7 – Leakage in a Technological World
- Case Study 8 – Integrating individual competence and organisational capability in the management of Risk and Resilience
- Case Study 9 – New Developer Services High Level Qualification for the UK Water Industry
- Case Study 10 – Event and Incident Response Management – UK Water Company