We are looking for high calibre Associates to join Learning & Development Associates
You should have the following qualities:
- Be passionate about people development
- Have a good technical knowledge of the water industry – this can be from a range of disciplines
- Have worked in a senior capacity in the water industry
- Be able to work with a range of students from the water industry – from operators through to senior managers. You should understand their needs and be able to translate them into meaningful opportunities for learning
- Be willing to impart knowledge in a variety of mediums – such as teaching, coaching and mentoring and assessing
You will work alongside a team of like-minded industry professionals who have already successfully transferred their knowledge and skills to the classroom.
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter to: email@example.com.
You must be logged in to post a comment.