The water industry has made significant efforts to sustain normal business operations following the impact of COVID-19, whilst successfully managing employee limitations as a result of social distancing and self-isolation.
With focus now turning to whether expectations on competence management and behaviours are sufficient to ensure the continuous supply of safe drinking water, protect public health and safeguard the environment, Cogent Skills and Learning & Development Associates are are inviting you to join a FREE NETWORKING WEBINAR that will explore the issues the water industry has been managing throughout the COVID-19 pandemic and those companies face as we adapt to the ‘new normal’.
- Managing risk and resilience
- Developing and demonstrating workforce competence
- Building capability in controlling operational and environmental accident hazards
- Geoff Miller B.Sc., DMS, C.Eng., C.WEM, MICE, MCIWEM, CMIRM – Director, Enterprise Risk & Resilience Ltd.
Date & Time
- 27th August 2020, 9:00am – 11:00am (via Zoom)