Guidance still current as of January 2022
On the 10th of May 2020, the UK Government began to outline its plans to enable some businesses in England to return to work.
As per the Government guidelines, we are adhering to the regulations, with employees and associates working from home. Any new and/or upcoming courses of ours have been developed for primarily virtual learning along with classroom offering, ready for when the restrictions are lifted.
When restrictions are lifted and classroom teaching is allowed, L&DA have developed a company policy to address how we will go about teaching in a safe way for everyone involved.
Below are the steps to working safely that we are adopting:
- We have carried out a COVID10 risk assessment for our team
- When we are back in classrooms, we will develop cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures
- Encouraging people to follow the guidance
- Providing hand sanitiser around the classroom
- Frequently cleaning and disinfecting objects and surfaces that are touched regularly
- Enhancing cleaning for busy areas
- Setting clear use and cleaning guidance for toilets
- Providing hand drying facilities – either paper towels or electrical dryers
- Maintain 2 m social distancing, where possible
We will endeavour to enforce the 2m policy between people by putting up relevant signs to remind people of social distancing, avoiding sharing workstations and ensuring seating is 2m apart for everyone.
- Where people cannot be 2m apart, manage transmission risk
As per the Government guidance, where it’s not possible for people to be 2m apart, we will do everything practical to manage the transmission risk by:
- Considering whether an activity needs to continue for the business to operate
- Keeping the activity time involved as short as possible
- Using screens or barriers to separate people from each other
- Using back-to-back or side-to-side working whenever possible
- staggering arrival and departure times
- Reducing the number of people each person has contact with by using ‘fixed teams or partnering’
To see our complete policy on returning to classroom delivery, please see: